Rinse Ace® Sink Faucet Rinser Advantages- 15/16" outside faucet threads OR 55/64" inside faucet threads.
• Complete water flow control at the sprayer, not the sink controls. Making cleaning, rinsing, filling and washing very easy. The flexible hose gives you ultimate control. The 3-foot snap-on hose with variable flow is also great for use in a utility tub to rinse paint brushes, buckets, window screens & more.
• Install the special aerator one time on your faucet.
• Snap the 3-foot hose to the special aerator when you need to rinse, clean, wash.
• Variable flow sprayer lets you manage the water flow from light to full and everything in between. Even has a PAUSE mode to conserve water.
- Chrome metal aerator, 3' white hose with 1 seting variable flow sprayer
- Single setting sprayer's easy glide toggle lever lets you control the water with your thumb so you can easily select the PAUSE mode when you need both hand or select light to full flow for the task at hand.
- Sprayer saves water; water only flows when the lever is moved from PAUSE, never from the faucet when the hose is attached.
- No plumber needed to install the aerator, simply unscrew your current aerator from your faucet and screw the Rinse Ace aerator on.
- Aerator works on both internal or external threaded standard faucets. Aerator has 15/16" outside thread and 55/64" inside thread (27 NPT).
- Hose will also screw directly onto a 3/4" laundry tub faucet (without use of the aerator and quick-connect) to rinse out paint brushes and more.
Remove your faucet aerator and install Rinse Ace® aerator.
Quick-connect 3' hose to aerator.
Twist hose on 3/4" laundry tub faucet (or outdoor spigot).
How do I contact Customer Service?Call us at 1-800 257-7844 or email us from our contact page.
Is there a warranty on Rinse Ace® Sink Faucet Rinser?Yes, there is a one-year warranty. We warrant the product shall be free of defects in assembly under normal use when properly installed and maintained. If the product should become defective, we will repair it or elect to replace it free of charge. To obtain warranty service, please call 1-800 257-7844 or email [email protected] You may be instructed to return defective product, postage prepaid, along with dated proof of purchase, to Ginsey Home Solutions, 2078 Center Square Road, Swedesboro, NJ 08085 USA. Include a return address inside the package. You may also include an email address inside the package so we can notify you that your package has been received and returned. Please allow 2 weeks for the return of your product.
Does the Rinse Ace Faucet Rinser hose also connect to the Rinse Ace Shower Connector?No, the hose end connections are different. The hoses are not interchangable.
Do I have to detach the hose after each use?No, but it is recommended. Water will not flow from the faucet if the hose is attached.
Does the aerator fit on all faucets?The aerator has both internal and external threads so it fits most faucets. The aerator has15/16" outside threads AND 55/64" inside threads.
Available Replacement Parts
- Aerator Only
- Quick-Connect Only (for hose end)
- 3' Faucet Hose Only
- 3' Faucet Hose & 1-Setting Variable Flow Sprayer
- 1-Setting Variable Flow Sprayer Only