You're currently on:
Pet Shower Deluxe
Your shower works great if your pet is 5 feet tall and stands upright.
You’ve used a bucket. You’ve used a cup. No need to struggle anymore to thoroughly rinse. With an 8’ hose and sprayer that was made to make showering your pet easier, you can rinse dirt away from every inch of your pet.Add To Cart
$29.95 - $34.95
- Deep, penetrating sprayer jets will thoroughly clean your pet.
- Design guarantees the hose will stay put and never blow off.
- Being indoors allows you to use warm water for a more comfortable experience for your pet.
- Install the compact Rinse Ace® Connector one time on your showerhead.
- Quick-connect the 8’ hose only at bath time
- Set water temperature, then get your pet – water does not flow when the hose is connected so you save water and eliminate "spooking" your pet.
- Press sprayer lever to start water flow.
- After bath time, use the sprayer to quickly rinse the tub clean then detach the hose. Your shower head is now ready for your use -- no hose, no clutter!
- Chrome Plastic
- White Plastic
- Polished Brass Plastic
- Polished Brass
- Satin Nickel Metal
- Chrome Metal
Twist on shower connector
operates normally when hose is not connected
shuts off flow to showerhead
Water flows only
when sprayer lever is pressed
How do I contact Customer Service?View our Contact Page.
Is there a warranty on Pet Shower Deluxe?Yes, there is a one-year warranty. We warrant the product shall be free of defects in assembly under normal use when properly installed and maintained. If the product should become defective, we will repair it or elect to replace it free of charge. To obtain warranty service, please call 1-800-867-4673 (262-703-0011) or email [email protected] You may be instructed to return defective product, postage prepaid, along with dated proof of purchase, to Idea Factory, Inc., N56 W16865 Ridgewood Dr., Menomonee Falls, WI 53051. Include a return address inside the package. You may also include an email address inside the package so we can notify you that your package has been received and returned. Please allow 2 weeks for the return of your product.
Does the RINSE ACE® Pet Shower Deluxe hose also connect to the RINSE ACE® Indoor/Outdoor Pet Sprayer aerator?No, the hose end connections are different. The hoses are not interchangeable.
Will the RINSE ACE® Shower Connector be affected by water conditions?If you experience calcium deposits or hard water buildup with your current showerhead, your RINSE ACE® Shower Connector will too. There are easy preventative measures to extend the life of your RINSE ACE Shower Connector. Simply call us at 1-800-867-4673 and we'll explain how to clean out the interior of the Shower Connector with a cotton swab to prevent buildup.
Do I have to detach the hose after each use?No, but it is recommended. If you don't detach the hose, you must remember to turn off the water at the wall controls. Also, water will not flow from your showerhead if the hose remains attached.
I would like a different hose length. Is that possible?Yes, we do have the ability to make custom hose lengths. Call us at 1-800-867-4673 or 262-703-0011 and we can take your order with a credit card.