- Promote housekeeper safety, save time and water, and say good-bye to messy cups and buckets and awkward stretching and bending to rinse!
- Install the RINSE ACE® valve one time, between the showerhead and arm on every shower, then supply each housekeeping cart with the RINSE ACE® 6' hose and sprayer.
- The housekeeper simply plugs the hose into the valve and easily rinses away cleaning chemicals fast. The 6' hose allows the housekeeper to stand outside the tub and rinse the entire shower. The hand-held nozzle saves water, spraying only when the lever is pressed.
- The hose detaches when finished and is taken to the next room.
- The compact diverter valve does not affect showerhead pressure so guests won't even know it's there!
- Available in white, chrome, and polished brass finish plastic valves, as well as chrome finish metal valves.
- Valves and hoses are sold separately in custom order quantities ... one valve per shower and one hose per housekeeping cart.
U.S. Patent 5,624,073
Can you afford NOT to implement the RINSE ACE® POWER SPRAYER"?
If the RINSE ACE® POWER SPRAYER" saves just one minute of labor per room, and the housekeeper makes $6.00 per hour, that's 10¢ per minute, per room, per day SAVED! A 100-room property, at 60% average occupancy, saves $6.00 per day or $2,190.00 per year on housekeeping labor alone!
If the RINSE ACE® POWER SPRAYER" saves just one minute of rinsing per room, that's a minimum of 2-1/2 gallons of water per room per day SAVED! A 100-room property, at 60% average occupancy, saves 150 gallons of water per day or 54,750 gallons per year.